C.T. Taylor Letter, 12 April 1850
- C.T. Taylor Letter, 12 April 1850
- Taylor, C.T
- 1 item
- Insurance-- Kentucky-- Louisville.
- Steamboats-- Kentucky-- Louisville.
- Afro-Americans-- Kentucky-- Louisville.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Started an early insurance agencies in Louisville. Letter mainly deals with miscommunication between Taylor and home office of insurance company in New York. Taylor mentions possibility of insurance for afro-americans workin on river boats and other river occupations. Card file in repository