Artificial collection, 1796-1893
This collection consists of various unrelated documents and correspondence from residents of Frankfort, Maysville, and Richmond, ranging in dates from 1796 to 1893.
- Artificial collection, 1796-1893
- not known
- 7 items
- Martin, Edmund, fl. 1811 -- Will
- Simcox, Thomas Roberts, 1883-1893 -- Death and burial
- Wherritt, Henry, d. 1840 -- Death and burial
- Memorial cards. aat
- Obenshain, J. B.
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This collection consists of seven seemingly unrelated items: a partial note dated Oct. 21, 1796, to Capt. Wisegar of Frankfort, Kentucky, from Seth and Lily (?) Ramsey; the 1811 last will and testament of Edmund Martin of Maysville, Kentucky; an invitation to the funeral of Capt. Henry Wherritt of Richmond, Kentucky, dated July 24, 1840; an 1850 paper from A.G. Hodges and Co. to W.T. Herndon, Frankfort, regarding the payment of debt; a letter dated Jan. 18, 1888, to William Tanner, Frankfort, Ky., from J.B. Obenshain, Eureka Springs, Ark. concerning personal news; and two memorial cards for Thomas Roberts Simcox who died June 20, 1893 at the age of ten.