Eliza Magowan Letters,1864-1867
- Eliza Magowan Letters,1864-1867
- Magowan, Eliza, 1806-1871
- 2 items
- Charities-- Southern States-- History-- 19th century.
- Charities-- Southern States-- History-- Sources.
- McBeath, Thomas R., b. 1839.
- United States-- History-- Civil War, 1861-1865-- Sources.
- United States.-- Army.-- Kentucky Infantry Regiment, 27th (1861-1865)-- History-- Sources.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Resident of Mt. Sterling, Ky. Includes a letter, 1864 July 31, from Thomas R. McBeath, describing what has happened to the 27th Kentucky Infantry since he left her Magowan's home in Mt. Sterling; also a letter, 1867 Apr. 10, to Magowan, from the S.W. Relief Com., thanking her for her donation to the cause of Southern relief work