Union Baptist Church records, 1802-1909, 1853-1909 (bulk dates)
- Union Baptist Church records, 1802-1909, 1853-1909 (bulk dates)
- Union Baptist Church (Harrison County, Ky.)
- 1 reel of microfilm.
- Church buildings--Kentucky.
- Church records and registers--Kentucky.
- Church buildings--Finance.
- Harrison County (Ky.)
- Arranged chronologically.
- University of Kentucky
- Biography / History
- The Union Baptist Church is located in Harrison County, Ky.
- Scope and Content
- The records of the Union Baptist Church include the constitution, covenant, rites of membership, list of members (1833-1869), minutes of business meetings (1853-1909), and treasurer's reports (1853-1909).
Restrictions on Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access
- Collection is open for research.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.