G. T. Beauregard Papers,1862-1866
- G. T. Beauregard Papers,1862-1866
- Beauregard, G. T. (Gustave Toutant), 1818-1893
- 5 items
- Confederate States of America.-- Army-- Officers.
- Indictments-- Kentucky-- History-- Sources.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Confederate general. Indictment for treason issued by the U.S. Circuit Court at Louisville, Ky., 10 May 1862. Signed by James Harlan, U.S. Attorney for the District of Kentucky. Also, warrants for Beauregard's arrest dated 1862, 1866, and signed by Andrew Jackson Ballard as clerk of the court