Student Underground Newspapers
- Student Underground Newspapers
- Student Organizations
- 2 linear feet. 2 oversized boxes. Newspapers. Good.
- Murray (Ky.) - Newspapers.
- Murray State University - Newspapers.
- Underground press publications - Murray State University - Newspapers.
- Murray State University
- Biography / History
- During the late 1960s and early 1970s underground newspapers were published irregularly by students at Murray State University. Most were focused on anti-establishment movements on campus and against the war in Vietnam.
- Scope and Content
- Collection contains various underground newspapers published by students of Murray State University from 1969 to 1977. The publications question and criticize institutional policies, university administrators and broader political issues of the era.