Army Quartermaster Records,1863-1864
- Army Quartermaster Records,1863-1864
- United States Army Quartermaster Corps
- 1 v.
- Anglo-Saxon (Steamboat)
- Big Grey Eagle (Steamboat)
- Ella Faber (Steamboat)
- Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company-- History-- 19th century.
- Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company-- History-- Sources.
- Mercury (Steamboat)
- Railroads-- Kentucky-- History-- Sources.
- Steamboats-- Kentucky-- History-- 19th century.
- Steamboats-- Kentucky-- History-- Sources.
- United States-- History-- Civil War, 1861-1865-- Supplies-- Sources.
- United States.-- Army-- Supplies and stores.
- United States.-- Army-- History-- Civil War, 1861-1865-- Sources.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Bills of lading kept by assistant quartermasters, 16 Dec. 1863-Oct. 1864, listing steamboats leaving Louisville, Ky. during this period, with names of ship's masters, destinations, cargoes, and names of officers receiving same. Steamboats most frequently listed include the Ella Farber, Big Grey Eagle, Mercury, and Anglo-Saxon. Also included are lists of supplies shipped via the Louisville and Nashville Railroad