William Hamilton Pope Papers,1830-1866
- William Hamilton Pope Papers,1830-1866
- Pope, William Hamilton, 1803-1866
- 0.33 cubic ft.
- Louisville and Oldham Turnpike Road Co.
- Wallace Pope & Co. (Louisville, Ky.)
- Land use-- Arkansas-- History-- Sources.
- Land use-- Kentucky-- History-- Sources.
- Slavery-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- History-- Sources.
- Toll roads-- Kentucky-- History-- 19th century.
- Toll roads-- Kentucky-- History-- Sources.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Merchant and banker of Louisville, Ky. Collection includes business letters, 1837 -1866; accounts and account books, 1841 -1866; land papers regarding land in Ky. and Ark.; an 1852 certificate of stock in the Louisville and Oldham Turnpike Road Co.; and a bill of hire for a slave's labor, 1863