Alexander R. McKee Letter,1865
- Alexander R. McKee Letter,1865
- McKee, Alexander R.
- 1 item
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- McKee wrote this letter, dated July 1, 1865 from the U.S. Consulate in Panama to W.D. Carpenter, an attorney in Lancaster, Kentucky, concerning some property formerly possessed by McKee.
- McKee stated in the letter that he had deeded the house and lot to R.P. Letcher and Bob McKee. Letcher served as Kentucky governor and Minister to Mexico.
- Variant Name: W.D. Carpenter Letter
- Creator's Occupation: U.S. Diplomat
- County: Garrard