Kala Stroup Board of Regents Meeting Minutes
- Kala Stroup Board of Regents Meeting Minutes
- Board of Regents
- 2.0 linear feet. 4 legal size document cases. Minutes, agendas, notes, etc. Good.
- Stroup, Kala M.
- Murray State University. Board of Regents.
- Murray State University - Administration.
- Murray State University - History.
- Murray State University - Presidents.
- Murray State University
- Biography / History
- Kala M. Stroup served as president of Murray State University from 1983 to 1990. Prior to serving as president she served as vice president for academic affairs at Emporia State University and held several administrative positions at the University of Kansas. Stroup earned a B.A. degree in speech and drama with Phi Beta Kappa honors, an M.S. in psychology, and a Ph.D. in speech communication and human relations. She also served as president at Southeast Missouri State from 1990 to 1995 and currently is the Commissioner of Higher Education in Missouri.
- Scope and Content
- Collection contains the personal meeting minutes, notes, memorandum, and attachments for the Board of Regents of President Kala Stroup during the years of 1984 to 1989.