William Goodell Frost Personal Papers,1854-1939 (bulk 1893-1939)
- William Goodell Frost Personal Papers,1854-1939 (bulk 1893-1939)
- Frost, William Goodell
- 1.2 lin. ft.
- Madison County, Kentucky -- Family life
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- Materials consist of correspondence, family documents and notes, obituary clippings, and miscellaneous other papers relating to Frost's private affairs and those of his family.
- Included are letters (.4 l.f.) written by Frost to his wife, Eleanor Marsh Frost. These relate details of Frost's fund raising trips to Ohio, New York, Massachusetts, and in Kentucky, and reflect the Frosts' personal relationships. Other correspondence includes letters (1890 - 1898) to Frost's mother Maria Goodell Frost; the Frosts' sons (1918); other relatives; and to miscellaneous friends. Typed extracts from Frost's correspondence (1892 - 1918) are also present.
- Family papers and documents include fragmentary correspondence; genealogical notes and a family tree; miscellaneous licenses and diplomas issued Frost; a fragment of a diary (1898) belonging to one of his sons; family financial records and legal documents; biographical clippings; and published material.
- Unpublished guide.