The story of Kentucky Scrapbook,1946
- The story of Kentucky Scrapbook,1946
- Johnson, Augusta P., Fincastle Chapter of the Kentucky D.A.R.
- 1 item; 41 cm.
- Johnson, Augusta P.
- Scrapbooks -- Kentucky
- Kentucky -- History
- Daughters of the American Revolution -- Kentucky State Society -- Fincastle Chapter
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This one item collection is a scrapbook on Kentucky history compiled in 1946 by historian, Augusta P. Johnson, for the Fincastle Chapter of the Kentucky D.A.R. The scrapbook includes clippings on George Washington, Daniel Boone, John Filson, George Rogers Clark, the Transylvania Company, Fort Harrod, historic buildings, the Civil War, Abraham Lincoln, Henry Watterson, Sallie Ward, World War I, and horses.
- Arrangement: Chronological