Ribelin-Gano Family Papers,1801-1886
- Ribelin-Gano Family Papers,1801-1886
- Ribelin-Gano Family
- .5 cubic ft.
- Jameson, Jennie
- Ribelin, John, 1788-1856.
- Ribelin, Perry.
- Ribelin, William, b. 1796.
- Gano family.
- Hedges family.
- Jameson family.
- Ribelin family.
- Eminence College (Eminence, Ky.)
- Sparta Institute (Sparta, Ky.)
- Schools -- Kentucky -- Sparta.
- Universities and colleges -- Kentucky --Eminence.
- Women -- Education -- Kentucky -- Sparta.
- Women -- Education (Higher) -- Kentucky --Eminence.
- Montgomery County (Ky.) -- Genealogy.
- Scott County (Ky.) -- Genealogy.
- Transylvania University
- Scope and Content
- This is a collection of financial records, personal papers, and genealogical information on the Ribelin family of Montgomery County, Kentucky, with fragmentary papers of the Gano, Jameson, and Hedges families of Scott County. The financial records are those of John, William, and Perry Ribelin, and include accounts, receipts, and copies of wills, in addition to legal papers, surveys, and genealogical notes. Other materials include the correspondence of Jennie Jameson of Sparta, Kentucky who attended Sparta Institute and Eminence College. Grade reports from both institutions are also present. Variant title: Gano-Ribelin-Hedges family papers. Condition of material: fair (acid damage).