Hazel Green Academy Student Records,1903-1982
- Hazel Green Academy Student Records,1903-1982
- Hazel Green Academy
- 34 microfilm reels
- Schools, settlement -- Hazel Green Academy
- Wolfe County, Kentucky -- Schools, settlement
- Students -- Hazel Green Academy
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: staff; machine-readable finding aid created by:M. Plarr
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- These are official records of students at Hazel Green Academy.
- Ledgers (1903 - 1947) include student's name, enrollment number, home address, name of one parent, and a number grade. Records after 1924 record birthdates and, after 1938, substitute letter grades for number grades. The ledgers also have a space for remarks.
- Later files (1947 - 1982) are more extensive and include applications which have student's name, date and place of birth, and parents' and siblings' names; evaluations comprised of academic and personal progress reports; labor ratings; standardized test scores; immunization records; permissions and excuses; photographs; records of disciplinary actions; enrollment and student activities cards; correspondence between Academy staff and parents; and transcripts.