Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church records, 1785-1803, 1799-1803 (bulk dates)
- Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church records, 1785-1803, 1799-1803 (bulk dates)
- Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church (Scott County, Ky.)
- 1 (partial) reel of microfilm (partial)00>
- Presbyterian Church--Kentucky.
- Church records and registers--Kentucky--Scott County.
- Scott County (Ky.)--Religious and ecclesiastical institutions
- University of Kentucky
- Scope and Content
- The collection consists of microfilmed sessional records covering the years 1792 through 1803 for Associate Reformed Churches in Scott County, Kentucky. The churches mentioned in these records are the Miller's Run (Beatty Church), the Dry Run Church at Davis Fork, and McConnell's Run Presbyterian Church.
Restrictions on Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access
- Collection is open for research.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.