James Weir Ledger,1813-1815
- James Weir Ledger,1813-1815
- Weir, James, 1777-1845
- 1 v. (500 p.)
- General stores-- Kentucky-- Greenville-- Archives.
- Merchants-- Kentucky-- Greenville-- History-- 19th century.
- Merchants-- Kentucky-- Greenville-- History-- Sources.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Businessman of Greenville, Ky. Ledger kept at James Weir's general merchandise store in Greenville, Ky. It is in the handwriting of Jacob Zimmerman, with added entries by James Weir, and records store activity, using pounds, shillings, and pence as the medium of exchange. The ledger is indexed. Described in Otto A. Rothert's A history of Muhlenburg County (Louisville, Ky., 1913), 117-21