Elizabeth Johnson Hulbert Tyler Diary,1909-1910
- Elizabeth Johnson Hulbert Tyler Diary,1909-1910
- Tyler, Elizabeth Johnson Hulbert, b. 1863
- 1 v.
- Glover, Annie Casey, 1861-1947.
- Grunder, Christina Johnson, 1846-1920.
- Hickman, Richard Baylor.
- Lawrence, Anna F., b. ca. 1852.
- Louisville (Ky.)-- Politics and government.
- Louisville (Ky.)-- Social life and customs.
- Mines and mineral resources-- Kentucky-- History-- Sources.
- Mockridge, Charles, 1874-1910.
- Mockridge, Mary Tyler, 1877-1977.
- Opera-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- History-- 20th century.
- Opera-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- History-- Sources.
- Pendennis Club-- History-- Sources.
- Physicians-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- History-- 20th century.
- Physicians-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- History-- Sources.
- Stucky, Thomas Hunt, b. 1860.
- Tyler Family.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Resident of Louisville, Ky. Tyler's diary discusses household and family matters, her husband's and her own health, Louisville and Cincinnati friends and social events, shopping trips, Louisville dressmakers, motoring and horseback outings, business acquaintances of her husband, his political activities and plans for building the Tyler hotel, marital difficulties, playing the violin, and painting portraits of family members. Card index in repository