E. L. Powell Papers,1886-1936
- E. L. Powell Papers,1886-1936
- Powell, E. L. (Edward Lindsay), 1860-1933
- 3 cubic ft.
- Powell, Anna D., 1870-1958.
- Disciples of Christ-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- Clergy.
- First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) (Louisville, Ky.)-- History-- Sources.
- Kentucky Library Commission-- History-- Sources.
- Woodmen of the World Life Insurance Association (U.S.)-- Miscellanea.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Minister, pastor, First Christian Church, Louisville, Ky. Papers include correspondence, 1886-1936, discussing routine church and personal matters; sermons and addresses; annual reports as pastor of the First Christian; articles; commissions and membership certificates; church bulletins; membership lists; theological notebooks kept while a student at Christian University at Canton, Mo.; and a manuscript biography of Doctor Powell