Protestant Episcopal Church Document, March 11, 1839
- Protestant Episcopal Church Document, March 11, 1839
- Kentucky General Assembly
- 1 item (2 leaves)
- Claims -- Law and legislation - Kentucky
- Episcopal Church -- Kentucky -- Logan County
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This one item collection is an act of the Kentucky General Assembly, dated March 11, 1839, concerning a Protestant Episcopal Church in Russellville, Kentucky. The document, addressed to James V.
- Walker, Esquire, of Russellville, allows fund subscribers for the establishment of the church to file suit in the Logan County Circuit Court against Rev. William McCallan, who did not complete the building of the church. The document is signed by Robert Perkins Letcher, Speaker of the House; Charles A. Wickliffe, Speaker of the Senate; J.M. Bullock, Secretary of State; and Governor James Clark.
- Variant Name: Kentucky General Assembly Protestant Episcopal Church Document
- Arrangement: Chronological