Robert Vaughan Miscellaneous Papers,1861-1898
- Robert Vaughan Miscellaneous Papers,1861-1898
- Vaughan, Robert, 1828-1898
- 6 items
- Chickamauga (Ga.), Battle of, 1863-- Sources.
- Magoffin, Beriah, 1815-1885.
- United States.-- Army-- Kentucky Infantry Regiment, 17th (1861-1865)-- Records and correspondence.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Union soldier. Civil War records that include Vaughan's commission; muster rolls of the 17th Regiment of the Kentucky Volunteer Infantry; report describing the Battle of Chickamauga; orders and correspondence regarding his wounds and discharge; and a memorial providing biographical material. Card index in repository