Oneida Baptist Institute, Operational and Vital Records,1906-1978
- Oneida Baptist Institute, Operational and Vital Records,1906-1978
- Oneida Baptist Institute
- 2 microfilm reels
- Schools, religious -- Oneida Baptist Institute
- Schools, religious -- Magoffin Baptist Institute
- Clay County, Kentucky -- Schools, religious
- Breathitt County, Kentucky -- Schools, religious
- Jackson, Kentucky -- Magoffin Baptist Institute
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- These include general administrative files (1906 - 1978) and financial records (1916 - 1973) of Oneida Baptist Institute.
- General file records include legal and administrative documents such as records of property transactions and a file on the Magoffin Baptist Institute, whose properties were transferred to Oneida in 1963. Enrollment records (1930 - 1957) are also present.
- Financial records are comprised of financial statements, reports, and audits (1922 - 1973, various); files and ledgers on securities, student loans, and emergency funds (1916 - 1971); receipts and disbursement ledgers (1919 - 1923, 1926 - 1946); a payroll ledger (1961 - 1972); and information on gifts and contributions.