Progress Club Records,1907-1976
- Progress Club Records,1907-1976
- Progress Club
- 1 lin. ft.
- Organizations, women's -- Progress Club
- Madison County, Kentucky -- Organizations, women's
- Berea College
- Biography / History
- The Club was established in Berea as the Priscilla Club in 1907, its purpose "to promote friendly associations and to afford facilities for helpful and interesting reading." The name of the Club was changed to the Progress Club in 1915.
- Scope and Content
- The collection consists of minutes and yearbooks of this Berea women's social organization.
- Materials consist of an incomplete set of minutes (1907 - 1976) and printed annual yearbooks (1907 - 1976). Included are copies of the organization's constitution, lists of officers, and descriptions of programs and activities of Club members.