U.S. Army Muster Roll, Lexington, Kentucky
- U.S. Army Muster Roll, Lexington, Kentucky
- 1864 April
- 0.01 Cubic feet
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Collection is arranged by format.
- Preferred Citation
- 2012MS061: [identification of item], U.S. Army Muster Roll, Lexington, Kentucky, 1864 April, University of Kentucky Special Collections.
- University of Kentucky
- Biography / History
- During the American Civil War, the city of Lexington changed hands between the Union and the Confederacy several times and was raided by John Hunt Morgan.
- Scope and Content
- The collection consists of a United States Army muster roll for a post in Lexington, Kentucky, during the Civil War.
Restrictions on Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access
- Conditions Governing Access note Collection is open to researchers by appointment.
- Use Restrictions
- The physical rights to the materials in this collection are held by the University of Kentucky Special Collections.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.