E.O. Hawkins Receipt for Pistols, 1832
- E.O. Hawkins Receipt for Pistols, 1832
- Hawkins, E.O.
- 1 item
- Hawkins, E. O.
- Kentucky -- Militia -- Supplies and stores
- Kentucky -- Militia -- Quartermaster-General's Office
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This is a receipt for fifty brace of horseman's pistols issued to Hawkins by the Quartermaster General of the Kentucky militia, with a note that another ten brace were to be supplied when the next supply of "Cavalry arms" arrived. John Woods was the incumbent Quartermaster General.
- Variant Name: Quartermaster General (Kentucky) Receipt
- Creator's Occupation: Captain, Logan (County) Cavalry
- County: Logan; Franklin