Andrew Jackson Ballard Papers,1848-1896
- Andrew Jackson Ballard Papers,1848-1896
- Ballard, Andrew Jackson, 1815-1885
- 2 cubic ft.
- Ballard, Abby Churchill, 1853-1874.
- Ballard, Frances, 1826-1896.
- Ballard, James, 1763-1848.
- Christ Church Cathedral (Louisville, Ky.)
- Clay, Henry, 1777-1852.
- Commercial Hotel (Louisville, Ky.)
- Craik, Charles Ewell, 1851-1929.
- Fugitive slaves-- United States-- History-- Sources.
- Magill, Charles, 1760-1827.
- Mines and mineral resources-- Colorado-- Rosita-- History-- Sources.
- Schools-- Kentucky-- History-- Sources.
- Tiffany Glass and Decorating Company (Louisville, Ky.)
- Thruston, R. C. Ballard.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Louisville lawyer, Kentucky state legislator, and U.S. circuit and district court clerk. Included are Ballard's letters to Frances Thruston during their courtship; business records; land papers; estate papers for various family members; family correspondence; household accounts; and tax records. Card index in repository