Act of the Kentucky General Assembly, 1796
- Act of the Kentucky General Assembly, 1796
- Kentucky General Assembly
- 1 item
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Collection consists of a holographic copy of a bill enacted by the Kentucky General Assembly on Dec. 17, 1796. This copy was created on April 24, 1848, by the office of the Secretary of State. Directly following the text of the bill is a statement by Secretary William D. Reed, certifing the document as a true copy of the original act.
- Arrangement: Chronological