Bank of Kentucky Records, 1835-1908 (bulk 1835-1861, 1900-1908)
- Bank of Kentucky Records, 1835-1908 (bulk 1835-1861, 1900-1908)
- Bank of Kentucky
- 2 v.
- Banks and banking-- Kentucky-- History-- Sources.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Records include a minutebook for the Greensburg Branch of the bank, containing a 20 September 1861 receipt for $140,000 to president Edward H. Hobson, which he was ordered to take to Danville or Louisville for safekeeping, and the removal of John M.S. McCorkle as clerk because of his alleged disloyalty to the government of the United States; and a minutebook for the Louisville Branch of the Bank of Kentucky