G. C. Pierson Letter,1838
- G. C. Pierson Letter,1838
- Pierson, G.C.
- 1 item
- Pierson, G. C.--Correspondence
- Cooke, Thomas, fl. 1838--Correspondence
- Fayette County (Ky.)--Social life and customs
- Finding Aid Author
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- G. C. Pierson wrote this letter from Fayette County, Kentucky, February 23, 1838, to Thomas Cooke, of Huntsville, Randolph County, Missouri. Cooke was related to Pierson, but the nature of the relationship is not specified. The letter concerns personal news of Pierson and community news of Lexington and Fayette County.
- From the C. Frank Dunn Collection.
- Variant Name: Thomas Cooke Letter
- County: Fayette