Christian Seminary Account Book,1838-1842
- Christian Seminary Account Book,1838-1842
- Turner, James M.
- 1 v. ; 19 cm.
- Church schools -- Accounting --Kentucky
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Staff; machine-readable finding aid created by:Eric Weig
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This one item collection is an account book owned by James M. Turner of Cadiz, Kentucky, and which was found among the books of James D. Rumsey. The book, dated 1838-1842, lists the income and expenses of a Christian seminary for boys mainly paid tuition and necessities such as flour, potatoes, beef, mutton, and pork. Names of the parents who paid their sons' tuition to the seminary are included. The exact location of the school is unknown.