A. Parker Journal, 1825-1829
- A. Parker Journal, 1825-1829
- Parker, A.
- 1 item; 32 cm
- Account books--Lexington, KY--19th Century
- Dry goods--Lexington, KY
- Mercantile system--Lexington, KY--19th Century
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Single item collection consisting of an account ledger for general merchandise sold to individuals in Lexington, Kentucky. The ledger was owned by A. Parker and kept for the years April 1825 to Feb. 8, 1829. Items sold included sewing materials, baking items, shoes, and other dry goods. The name of the business for which the ledger was kept is not given.
- Provenance: Source unknown; gift; 1983.