D. O. De Wolf copybook
- D. O. De Wolf copybook
- De Wolf, D. O.
- 0.09 Cubic feet
- Military bases--Kentucky.
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Correspondence.
- Collection is arranged by format.
- Preferred Citation
- 2012MS012: [identification of item], D. O. De Wolf copybook, 1863-1864, University of Kentucky Special Collections.
- University of Kentucky
- Biography / History
- D. O. De Wolf served as quartermaster at Louisville during the Civil War.
- Scope and Content
- The collection consists of a letterpress copybook belonging to Louisville Quartermaster D. O. De Wolf. The letters in the book deal with the supplies and logistics required to run the Union Department of the Cumberland during the period of 1863 to 1864.
Restrictions on Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access
- Conditions Governing Access note Collection is open to researchers by appointment.
- Use Restrictions
- The physical rights to the materials in this collection are held by the University of Kentucky Special Collections.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.