Pattie-Hardin-Rodgers Family Collection, ca. 1860-1900
- Pattie-Hardin-Rodgers Family Collection, ca. 1860-1900
- Pattie-Hardin-Rodgers Family
- 67 items
- Camp Douglas (Ill.)-- Pictorial works.
- Confederate States of America.-- Army.-- Kentucky Cavalry Regiment, 8th.
- Harding family-- Pictorial works.
- Pattie family-- Pictorial works.
- Rogers family-- Pictorial works.
- United States-- History-- Civil War, 1861-1865-- Prisoners and prisons-- Pictorial works.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Carte de visite photographs and tintypes, many unidentified, of members of the Pattie, Hardin, and Rodgers families of Frankfort, Ky. William H. Hardin was a photographer in Frankfort. Of interest is a photograph of Coleman Pattie taken at Camp Douglas, Ill., while he was a prisoner during the Civil War. Pattie served in Co. A, 8th Kentucky Cavalry, CSA. Jack Pattie, Coleman Pattie's brother, was also in the Confederate Army, serving in the 5th Kentucky Volunteer Infantry. Identified persons also include Louise Pattie, Lucy Pattie, Amanda Hardin, Susan E. Rodgers, Doctor A. B. Jones, E. Church Tinsley, John H. Tinsley, and other family members