Benjamin Franklin Summers Account Book,1838-1862
- Benjamin Franklin Summers Account Book,1838-1862
- Summers, Benjamin Franklin, d. ca. 1853
- 1 v. (391 p.)
- Kirkpatrick, Edwin-- Estate.
- Summers, J. B.
- Physicians-- Kentucky.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Physician of Meade and Bullitt counties, Ky. Benjamin Franklin Summers Account Book kept by Summers for his medical practice in Big Spring (Meade County), and Brooks (Bullitt County), Ky., containing accounts with his patients for his charges for visits, professional services, extracting teeth, and medicine prescribed and sold. Also included is J.B. Summer's account, 1853-1859, about the estate of Doctor Summers, and an account, 1858-1862, of Edwin Kirkpatrick's estate