Barton Family Papers,1913-1921
- Barton Family Papers,1913-1921
- Barton Family
- 1.33 cu. ft.
- Western Kentucky University.
- Broadsides-- Tompkinsville (Ky.)
- Education-- Kentucky.
- Farm life-- Metcalf County (Ky.)
- Influenza-- Kentucky.
- Poultry-- Breeding-- Metcalf County (Ky.)
- World War, 1914-1918-- Medical care.
- World War, 1914-1918-- Propoganda.
- Bowling Green (Ky.)-- History.
- Ireland-- Description and travel.
- Louisville (Ky.)-- Description and travel.
- Metcalf County (Ky.)-- History.
- New York City-- Description and travel.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Farm family from Metcalf County (Ky). Correspondence, 1914-1919, looks at farm life in Metcalf County (Ky). Topics include poultry, crops, livestock, influenza, World War I and Western Kentucky Normal School. Business letters, 1914-1919, pertain to poultry, a general store, the Rural Letter Carriers Association, etc. Includes financial documents and receipts. Card file in repository