Wyatt Family Collection, 1820-1859
- Wyatt Family Collection, 1820-1859
- Wyatt Family
- 1 box, .5 c.f.
- Wyatt family -- Correspondence
- Farmers -- Kentucky -- Fleming County
- Mill Creek Christian Church (Mason County, KY)
- Kentucky -- Genealogy
- Temperance -- Songs and music
- Wyatt, Micajah
- Wyatt, Sarah
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This collection consists of the deeds, receipts, wills, letters, and other papers of the Wyatt family of Fleming County, Kentucky, and later of Missouri. The items date between 1820 and 1859.
- Correspondence concerns news of family and friends, farming news, and Mill Creek Church (Mason County, Kentucky) matters. The collection also includes a Christian hymnbook and booklet called, "Maine Liquor Law and Temperance Songs," printed by A.W. Elder of Lexington, Kentucky, in 1853. Names represented include Micajah Wyatt, Lina Wing Wyatt, Woolford Wyatt, Joseph Wyatt, Sarah Wyatt, W.S. Chandler, John Finley, and Margaret Finley.