N.F. Berry dairy
This collection consists of a bound volume of a dairy record for N.F. Berry.
- N.F. Berry dairy
- Berry, N.F.
- 0.45 Cubic feet
- Dairy cattle.
- Dairy farming.
- The collection is arranged chronologically.
- Preferred Citation
- 55M56 : [identification of item], N.F. Berry dairy, 1906-1907, University of Kentucky Special Collections.
- University of Kentucky
- Biography / History
- N.F. Berry lived in Lexington, Kentucky, from the later nineteenth century through the early twentieth century. Berry owned bulls and dairy cows and won prizes for his cattle at the 1904 World's Fair in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Scope and Content
- The N.F. Berry diary is a single bound volume of a dairy record for N.F. Berry. This record covers the period from March 1906 to June 1907.
Restrictions on Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access
- Conditions Governing Access note Collection is open to researchers by appointment.
- Use Restrictions
- The physical rights to the materials in this collection are held by the University of Kentucky Special Collections.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.