Accounts Payable Records, 1788-1864
- Accounts Payable Records, 1788-1864
- Barbee, Thomas; Crutcher, James Jr.
- 1 folder, .1 c.f.
- Barbee, Thomas
- Herndon, John C.
- Rennick, A.H. (Albert Henry)
- Long, Richard
- McCormack, John
- Major, S.I.M. (Samuel Ire Munger), 1820-1886
- New Orleans (La.)--Description and travel
- Crutcher, James, Jr.
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This is a miscellaneous group of invoices and receipts, 1788 - 1864, of Thomas Barbee, John C. Herndon, A.H. (Albert Henry) Rennick, Richard Long, John C. McCormack, and S.I.M. Major, and an account book of James Crutcher, Jr., 1820 - 1822, detailing expenses of his travel to New Orleans.
- Arrangement: Chronological