A.C. Keenon Ledger, 1866-1868
- A.C. Keenon Ledger, 1866-1868
- Keenon, A.C.
- 1 item 36 cm.
- Bookbinders -- Accounting -- Kentucky -- Franklin County
- Account books -- Kentucky -- Franklin County
- Finding Aid Author
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This one item collection is a ledger, dated 1866-1868, kept by A.C. Keenon as state binder in Frankfort, Kentucky. Keenon performed bindery services for the Commonwealth of Kentucky, state agencies, and others.
- Arrangement: Chronological