Oneida Baptist Institute, Historical Sketches and Publications,1912-1981
- Oneida Baptist Institute, Historical Sketches and Publications,1912-1981
- Oneida Baptist Institute
- 4 microfilm reels
- Students -- Oneida Baptist Institute
- Oneida Mountaineer (periodical)
- Crucible, by James Anderson Burns (book)
- Clay County, Kentucky -- Schools, religious
- Schools, religious -- Oneida Baptist Institute
- Curriculum -- Oneida Baptist Institute
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- These publications and papers document the history of the Oneida Baptist Institute.
- Copies of the ONEIDA MOUNTAINEER (1915 - 1971), published by Institute staff, document school events, academic offerings, the student labor program, and construction and expansion of the physical plant. Also included are a copy of James Burns's autobiography, THE CRUCIBLE, published by a local press in 1928; biographical sketches about Burns; and magazine articles concerning the work at Oneida.