Ronald J. Kurth Speeches, 1990-1994
- Ronald J. Kurth Speeches, 1990-1994
- Office of the President
- 1.75 linear feet. 3 legal sized document cases and 1 legal half sized document case. Speeches and notes, Good.
- Kurth, Ronald James
- Murray State University - Presidents.
- Universities and colleges - Administration.
- Murray State University
- Biography / History
- Ronald James Kurth was president of Murray State University from 1990 to 1994. He was a graduate of the United States Naval Academy and former naval aviator. He held a Ph.D. from Harvard University and was a scholar on Russian military and diplomatic history. Prior to being president at Murray, he served as Senior Military Attache' at the American Embassy in Moscow and was president of the United States Naval War College from 1987 to 1990. He later served as Dean of Academic Affairs at the Air War College and as president of St. Johns Northwestern Military Academy.
- Scope and Content
- Collection consists of the typescript speeches and notes made by Murray State University president Ronald J. Kurth from 1990 to 1994.