Willard Rouse Jillson Maps - Kentucky Counties and Related Areas,1919-ca. 1950
- Willard Rouse Jillson Maps - Kentucky Counties and Related Areas,1919-ca. 1950
- Jillson, Willard Rouse
- 4 lin. ft.
- Mapping, geological
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: staff; machine-readable finding aid created by:M. Plarr
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- This includes published and unpublished maps of Kentucky's counties, along with certain city, quadrangle, and other maps.
- The majority is printed Kentucky Geological Survey maps produced during Willard Rouse Jillson's administration. Photostatic copies of maps of unknown origin are also included, as are maps on which Jillson or staff had made notations or sketched in properties and other geologic detail. A portion of these notes appear to relate to private work done by Jillson after his service as State Geologist. In addition, there are several manuscript maps by Jillson.
- Folder list; unpublished inventory/register.
- Finding aids present do not differentiate between manuscript and printed maps.