William Cromwell Record Book, 1886-1910
- William Cromwell Record Book, 1886-1910
- Cromwell, William
- 1 volume
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Biography / History
- William Cromwell, a Frankfort attorney and master commissioner of the Franklin [County Court of Common Pleas, was appointed commissioner in the 1886 November term.
- Scope and Content
- This record book was kept by William Cromwell. The first sixty-two pages of the book contain financial records of cases which came before the Franklin Court of Common Pleas. The remainder of the book, which measures 5' X 7' X 1', is Cromwell's daybook as an attorney. In addition to case information, the entries include Cromwell's residence costs and household expenses.
- Creator's Occupation: Attorney, master commissioner, Franklin (County) Court of Common
- County: Franklin