Elizabeth A. Wilson Papers,1941-1991
- Elizabeth A. Wilson Papers,1941-1991
- Wilson, Elizabeth A., 1902
- 1.33 cubic ft.
- American Red Cross-- History-- 20th century.
- American Red Cross-- History-- Sources.
- Chicago (Ill.)-- Description and travel.
- Christmas-- Alberta-- Edmonton-- History-- Sources.
- Floods-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- History-- 20th century.
- Floods-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- History-- Sources.
- Japanese Americans-- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945-- Sources.
- Louisville Service Club (Louisville, Ky.)-- Archives.
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945.
- United Service Organization-- History-- Sources.
- United States.-- Army-- History-- World War, 1939-1945-- Sources.
- World War, 1939-1945-- Concentration camps-- Germany-- Sources.
- World War, 1939-1945-- War work-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- Sources.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Coordinator of the Louisville Service Club during World War II. Papers collected by Wilson while serving as coordinator of the Louisville Service Club. Included is correspondence to Wilson from servicemen both overseas and stateside, Service Club, Red Cross, and USO associates, and wives and relatives of servicemen. Letters relate news, activities, and experiences of those serving in World War II in the military and with those organizations, including a description of a concentration camp. Also included are Service Club records, sound recordings made by servicemen to club staff, a musical production named "All Clear," and an oral history on Wilson and the Service Club. Card index in repository