Hazel Green Academy Directors' Files,1906-1982
- Hazel Green Academy Directors' Files,1906-1982
- Hazel Green Academy
- 8 microfilm reels; 1 partial microfilm reel
- Schools, settlement -- Hazel Green Academy
- Wolfe County, Kentucky -- Schools, settlement
- Fund raising -- Hazel Green Academy
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- These include general files and financial records, both of which document the administration of the Hazel Green Academy.
- General files (ca. 1933 - 1980) are comprised of administrative files of directors Henry Stovall (1928 - 1966) and George Buchanan (1966 - 1980). These include minutes and reports of the Board of Directors (previously known as the Advisory Board) which document the school's philosophy and programs. Financial records (1955 - 1980) are filed here. Evaluations by staff and by professional consultants are also present.
- Financial records include audits, receipts, and disbursements ledgers (1906 - 1954). Materials on gifts, fund raising, and scholarships are also present.