Sarah Litsey papers, 1957
- Sarah Litsey papers, 1957
- Litsey, Sarah, 1903-
- .5 cubic ft.
- Manuscripts (for publication)
- Kentucky author
- Arranged by accession number.
- University of Kentucky
- Biography / History
- Author, Poet. Miss Litsey was the daughter of Edwin Carlile Litsey, one-time poet laureate of Kentucky. She was born and raised in Springfield, Ky. She graduated from Radcliffe College. She married Frank Wilson Ney in 1933 and lived in Connecticut at the time these materials were donated to the University of Kentucky.
- Scope and Content
- This collection contains manuscripts of writings by Sarah Litsey, a Kentucky-born author and poet. It includes typescripts for THE OLDEST APRIL, a book of poetry, and THE INTIMATE ILLUSION, a novel set in Kentucky.
Restrictions on Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access
- Collection is open for research.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.