White and Roach Collection, 1854-1867
- White and Roach Collection, 1854-1867
- White & Roach General Merchandise
- 4 boxes, 5 items.
- Account books, 1854-1867
- Green County - Merchants, 1854-1867
- Merchants - Green County, 1854-1867
- Roach, John J, [1818?]-
- White, Daniel P, [1819?]-
- Western Kentucky University
- Scope and Content
- John J. Roach (b.1818?) and Daniel P. White (b.1819?) were owners of the White and Roach general merchandise store in Greensburg, Kentucky. The account books, ledgers, and journal record sales made from 1854 to 1867.