Jessamine County precinct ledger
- Jessamine County precinct ledger
- 0.1 Cubic feet
- Collection is arranged by format.
- Preferred Citation
- 2012MS065: [identification of item], Jessamine County precinct ledger, 1859, University of Kentucky Special Collections.
- University of Kentucky
- Biography / History
- Jessamine County, Kentucky, was created in December 1798 from the southern portion of Fayette county.
- About Jessamine County. Jessamine County Historical Society. n.d. Web. 9 December 2011.
- Scope and Content
- The collection consists of a precinct ledger from 1859 for Jessamine County.
Restrictions on Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access
- Conditions Governing Access note Collection is open to researchers by appointment.
- Use Restrictions
- The physical rights to the materials in this collection are held by the University of Kentucky Special Collections.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.