1. 10-12-34 - Letter from Registrar R.E. Hill concerning applying students' credits from School of Public Health to College of Liberal Arts.
2. 10-06-38 - Letter from former student requesting transcripts from U of L School of Public Health.
3. 10-14-38 - Transcript of above mentioned student.
4. 7-29-37 - Letter from Educational Director of Life Insurance Co. to U of L registrar requesting transcript and personal information on for student.
5. 8-14-37 - Cover letter from registrar to Insurance Co. Stating transcripts enclosed but lacking personal information.
6. 8-09-37 - Transcript on above mentioned student.
2. Undated note: "U of L was one of the six leading universities to have a School of Public Health.
3. Transcripts of the 21 enrolled students.
2. 10-23-35 - Copy of transcript from coursework of 1921.
3. 2-01-33 - Matriculation fee card.
4. 5-08-47 - Letter from Nursing Board of Michigan requesting that an applicant send a copy of her public health nursing certificate.
5. 5-15-47 - Letter from said applicant and U of L registrar requesting a copy of her certificate.
6. 5-26-47 - Letter from registrar to Board of Nursing verifying applicant's certification.
7. 5-26-47 - Letter from registrar to applicant stating that copy of certificate will be sent to her.
8. Letter from State Health Commissioner to U of L registrar (6-25-37) stating that additional records of U of L publix health students had been uncovered following the flood and that originals have been deposited in the State Board of Health safe to prevent loss of records.
9. Memo showing sites of the School of Public Health records.
10. Public Health Class of 1923.
11. Partial list of P.H. class of 1921.
12. List of P.H. class of 1922.
13. 1-27-33 - Letter from State Board of Health to U of L registrar concerning a former P.H. student.
14. 1-27-33 - Letter from registrar to University of the state of New York regarding former P.H. student.
15. 1-23-33 - Letter from University of state of New York to registrar requesting verification of former U of L students transcripts.
16. 3-21-38 - Cover letter from Vocational Service to U of L registrar returning a transcript.
17. 7-06-3 - Letter to registrar from applicant requesting copy of P.H. credits to be sent to U of K.
18. 5-26- - Letter from former P.H. student requesting transcript be sent to U of K.
19. 5-31-37 - Memo from P.H. director to registrar with above request enclosed.
20. 6-26-34 - Letter from registrar to above student dismissing request for transcript.
7-09-34 - Students' transcript - School of PH.
Eighteen transcripts of PH nursing class.
Class of 1921.
List of four students and transcripts for each.
Class of 1922.
Eight lists of students enrolled in separate courses.
Eight lists of grades for above students.
List of students receiving PH certification.
Class of 1923.
One transcript of PH student.
List of students who received certification.
1-02-39 - Letter from former student requesting transcripts.
1-05-39 - Transcript on above.
List of junior medical students and grades in PH.
Class of 1924
List of students granted PH certification and transcripts.