- Student Organizations
- Campus Life
- 3.5 linear feet. 8 legal size document cases and 1 legal half size document case Records. Good.
- Student organizations - Kentucky - Murray.
- Murray State University - Societies, etc.
- Murray State University - Campus Life Office.
- Kentucky - Murray - Universities and colleges.
- Murray State University
- Biography / History
- Student organizations at Murray State University began not long after the Normal School opened in fall of 1924. Literary societies, athletic clubs and musical organizations were the first established student groups at Murray State. There are presently over 150 student organizations on campus.
- Scope and Content
- Collection consists of student organization applications and registration forms retained by the Campus Life Office of Murray State University from 1976 to 2005. The registration forms include the constitutions, by-laws and other related information submitted by student organizations applying for university recognition. Included in the forms are lists of faculty advisors, student officers and membership lists for each organization.