Aden G. Lovell papers, 1883-1925
- Aden G. Lovell papers, 1883-1925
- Lovell, Aden G., 1853-ca. 1921.
- 3 Reels of microfilm
- Lovell, Aden G, 1853-ca. 1921.
- Farmers Bank and Trust Company (Stanford, Ky.)
- Medicine--Kentucky--Mount Vernon.
- Physicians (General practice)--Kentucky--Mount Vernon.
- Mount Vernon (Ky.)
- Rockcastle County (Ky.)
- Account books.
- Arranged chronologically.
- University of Kentucky
- Biography / History
- Physician. Aden G. Lovell was born in Springville, Indiana, December 3, 1853. His childhood was spent in Tennessee, Pt. Burnside, Pulaski County, Ky. and Lawrence County, Indiana. He attended Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, In, received his M. D. degree from the Louisville Medical College, Louisville, Ky. and established his general practice in Mt. Vernon, Rockcastle county, Ky.
- Scope and Content
- These are the papers of Aden G. Lovell, a phusician in Mt. Vernon, Rockcastle, Kentucky. The materials consist of medical record books, receipts, account books, business ledgers and legal and insurance papers. The account books reflect accounts held with the Farmers Bank and Trust Company, Stanford, Ky.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.